I. General considerations.
1. The Terms govern the access and use of the Site and its use (the "Terms").
2. The website www.raytron.eu can be viewed without registration. Registration is necessary in the cases specified in Art. 7
3. The use of the Site is subject to the limitations of registration as set out in Art. 9
4. All trade names and trademarks posted on the Site are the property of the respective companies.
5. You may not copy content from the Site or its related domains without the permission of Raytron Group
6. In the Terms, unless the context requires/requires something else:
1) the titles are used for convenience only and do not interfere with the interpretation of the terms;
2) the words used in the singular include both the plural and the reverse;
3) reference to a section, article, paragraph or appendix is a reference to a section, article, paragraph or appendix of the Terms.
7. Registration is completely voluntary and free of charge and is required in the following cases:
1) if you want access to specialized information on the website www.raytron.eu - price lists, brochures, manuals, and others;
2) if you wish to receive periodically the electronic newsletter of Raytron;
3) if you want to order in the online store www.4controlshop.eu.
9. Only persons who are 18 years of age and are capable of registering may be registered on the Site. In order to register on the Site, you guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and are capable of doing so. Raytron Group is not responsible in the case of registration on the Site by a person who does not meet the stated age and legal limitations because we do not perform any checks in this respect and we do not collect any personal data on age and the capacity of the persons registered in the Site.
10. Upon registration, you may not:
1) Use, as a "username, notions, expressions, phrases, and the like that violate third party rights, including intellectual property rights;
2) use a "name" that is different from your own;
3) use "e-mail" and/or "address" if they are not your personal without the full rights of their owner;
4) use a "Company" without having the full rights of the Managing Authority of the respective company;
5) Indicate data that is untrue, incomplete and outdated;
6) use content that is unlawful, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, hateful or indecent, as well as such as may harm the reputation, offend a third person or reveal a secret protected by law.
11. Raytron Group is entitled if it finds that the restrictions Art. 10 are breached, and if you suspect that you otherwise violate the Terms and/or regulatory requirements, terminate your registration on the Site. In this case, Raytron Group will not be liable to you.
12. Registration is done personally, and registration is not allowed on behalf of other persons. When registering, you must fill out the required fields in the registration form.
13. By pressing the "SEND" button or another button with a similar function at the end of the registration form you:
1) You declare that you meet the requirements of Art. 9;
2) declare that you do not violate the restrictions under Art. 10;
3) declare that you have been authorized by the management body of the company whose "firm" or other data you have indicated in the registration form to unconditionally accept the Terms;
4) expressly and unconditionally declare that:
a) voluntarily submit to Raytron Group your personal data that you have filled in the registration form and which are contained in the "online identifiers" when using the Site described in the Policy;
b) You are familiar with the Terms and Policy and accept them in full and without objections;
c) agree, Raytron Group to process your personal data that you have filled in the registration form and which are contained in the "online identifiers", in the manner and under the conditions specified in the Policy.
14. After submitting the registration form, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Upon successful registration, a Site Profile will be created that will contain the registration form data.
15. You can edit the data contained in your account at any time.
16. You agree to:
1) keep the data in your account up to date;
2) terminate your registration in the event that any of the restrictions under Art. 10
17. Upon termination of your registration on the Site for any reason, Raytron Group deletes all your account data so that it can not be restored in any way. We will not then process your personal data you have received while registering and/or editing it on your profile.
18. In view of the restrictions under Art. 10, points 3 and 4, as well as the declaration under Art. 13, item 3, Raytron Group reserves the right to request the submission of additional documents, including signed (by hand or by electronic signature), for further verification of circumstances.
19. Upon your request, you may at any time cancel your account at the Site (termination of registration) by sending a request to that on info @ raytron.eu
Please note that upon closing the account, your access to the specialized information under Art. 7, item 1 will be discontinued and you will no longer receive the electronic newsletter of Raytron.
20. Raytron Group reserves the right to add, modify or remove existing functionalities and/or services and/or information on the Site without the need for prior notice or consent from you.
21. The terms may be changed in the exercise of the right of Raytron Group under Article 20, as well as in legislative changes. When making changes, they will be posted on the Site.
22. The conditions are current as of 23.04.2019.
23. Except for intent or gross negligence, Raytron Group is not responsible for damages and lost profits resulting from:
1) use or inability to use the Site, including registration or inability to register;
2) deletion of your registration, or deletion of your account and the data contained therein in accordance with the Terms.
24. In the event that any of the terms proves to be invalid, this will not automatically invalidate other clauses.
25. For the issues not settled in the Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.